elevation hot pilates: HIIT + tabata teacher training
elevation hot pilates: HIIT + tabata
a high energy, high intensity, full-body workout that sculpts and tones your body from head to toe! It incorporates principles of Pilates, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Tabata techniques in a heated room to create maximum results!
DO WHAT YOU LOVE
Jeanette and Shauna have been training instructors together since 2013 and have over 30 years combined teaching experience. This certification will prepare and inspire you to teach powerfully and effectively!
YOU WILL LEARN
• Overview of hot Pilates: what it is, its inception
• Training methods: Pilates, HIIT (high-intensity interval training), and Tabata techniques
• Methodology: heat, class construction, effective cueing, familiarity, and success for students
• Aerobic vs anaerobic training, range of motion and flexibility, music, energy, and intensity
• Anatomy overview
• Effective sequencing
• Tenets of elevated teaching
• Safety guidelines and practices
This training is open to students, teachers, non-teachers or anyone interested in deepening their own personal practice and is lead by certified contracted instructors.
July 15 & 16 - 12:30p-4:30p
July 22 & 23 - 12:30p-4:30p