The Hot Elevation Standard
Our commitment to the highest level of safety
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
Our community is our family—and family takes care of each other.
The safety of our community has always been our top priority; we’ve always used medical grade disinfectant, had UV sanitation bulbs in our ductwork, and fresh air always circulating in our rooms—and we’re even more focused on it now. To set the tone for our industry, we’ve further upgraded our cleaning processes—all designed to keep our students, staff, and instructors safe. Here’s what you can expect:
OUR DEEP CLEANING PROCESS
· Practice rooms, locker rooms, high touch areas, and all shared equipment (e.g. hand weights) are regularly sanitized.
· Hand sanitizer is available in all high traffic areas throughout the studio.
SAFE ACCESS IS #1
· We’re currently limiting walk-ins and have some capacity restrictions in place.
· Students with a fever are kindly asked to stay at home until 10 days post symptoms.
· The check-in process will begin 10 minutes before class. Please do not arrive for your class before this time.
· We are implementing contactless check-in. When checking in, let the front desk know your name, and they will mark your reservation as confirmed.
· New Students will be required to complete their registration online.
· If you do not check in your late cancellation fee will not be refunded.
BEFORE YOUR CLASS
· Reservations are required for all class formats.
· Online registration will begin 7 days in advance and remain open until 5 minutes before class begins.
· Please arrive on time!
· Late cancellation and no show policy will be strictly enforced for all classes. A drop-in will be charged to the card on file for all no shows and late cancellations within 6 hours of class start time.
· If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the studio until you are symptom and fever-free for at least one week and can produce a negative COVID-19 test result.
· If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, we ask that you not come to the studio for 14 days or until you can test negative for COVID-19 and are given a clean bill of health by a medical professional.
· Not feeling so great? No problem. Call or email us and we will waive the late cancellation fee, but please do not return to the studio for 72 hours.
· Please clean up your personal practice area before exiting the practice room.
· Please exit your class timely to allow us to clean and prepare the room for the next class.