elevation cycle: core + cardio teacher training March 7-8, 2020
Keiser Foundations Course
a full-day training that delivers all the required information needed to instruct group indoor cycling classes. It is the first step of an indoor cyclist road to effective and engaging rides and instruction.
DO WHAT YOU LOVE
Attendees receive both practical and theoretical training by Keiser’s Certified Master Trainer Buddy Macuha, a detailed training manual, certificate of completion, CECs from ACE and AFAA and links to the Keiser Community. This course is open to instructors and students and will deliver the foundations of indoor cycling to successfully instruct students of all levels.
YOU WILL LEARN
• how to use all the features on the Keiser M3i; benefits, magnetic resistance system, computer display and metrics • correctly set up riders for a more comfortable ride
• how to perform and teach correct postures, grips and pedaling technique
• relate the long and short term physiological benefits of indoor cycling
• apply bike metrics for real life application and comparison
• how to plan and create engaging and fun classes with drill and music ideas
• design class templates for various types of rides
• learn instructing elements that are critical to creating a great group experience • how to perform and teach correct warm-ups, cardio, cool downs and stretching
• how to keep participants engaged and safe in classes.
This workshop leads you through a grab bag of rides that have proven successful in an indoor cycling setting. Your instructor will share the tips, tricks, and tools needed to pull off each ride. Learn how to create and develop rides that excite, surprise, and leave riders motivated and inspired to take on their next indoor cycling class. CECs from ACE and AFAA. 2 HOURS.
With today’s indoor bikes equipped with computers displaying a wide array of metrics, technology is a top trend in the group cycling industry. As an instructor, learn how to take advantage of cycling technology. By maximizing today’s technological tools, you’ll keep riders engaged and turn good workouts into truly great rides. CECs from ACE and AFAA. 2 HOURS.
You will receive Keiser’s Indoor Cycling Foundations Course Certification.
Foundations Course $375
Individual Workshop $75 or (2 for $125) Foundations Training and both workshops $465
Space is limited to 29 riders. Enroll online or at the front desk!