elevation hot pilates: HIIT + tabata teacher training
elevation hot pilates: HIIT + tabata
a high energy, high intensity, full-body workout that sculpts and tones your body from head to toe! It incorporates principles of Pilates, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Tabata techniques in a heated room to create maximum results!
DO WHAT YOU LOVE
Jeanette and Shauna have been training instructors together since 2013 and have over 30 years combined teaching experience. This certification will prepare and inspire you to teach powerfully and effectively!
YOU WILL LEARN
• training methods: principles of pilates, HITT and tabata
• exercises and poses
• basic anatomy
• how to sequence a class
• how to cue and demonstrate effectively
• alignment principles
• how to pace a class
• music to motivate your class
• how to interpret feedback
• elevated teacher training: tools, practices and techniques
• how to command the space and motivate your students
• safety principles and practices
This training is open to students, teachers, non-teachers or anyone interested in deepening their own personal practice and is lead by certified contracted instructors.
October 1st - 4:00-6:00p
October 2nd - 12:30-5:30p
October 3rd - 12:30-5:30p